Duygu Çetinbaş Söner
• Born in Bursa in 1982.
• In 2004, she graduated from Istanbul University Faculty of Law.
• Completed the English program organized by Istanbul University Higher School of Foreign Languages and got the English Certificate.
• Completed her clerkship at Ataç Law Office.
• In 2005, she graduated from Istanbul Commerce University, International Commercial Law and European Union Master Program.
• Successfully passed the exam held by the Turkish Patent Institute and at the same time is a trademark attorney.
• Completed various certificate programs on different legal branches.
• She is a lawyer based on Istanbul Bar since 2005.
• Her office is also a registered mediation agency.
• In 2017, she became a expert mediator in the field of Labor Law and got her certificate.
• Married and has two daughters .