Award by national or international institutions such as TÜBİTAK, TÜBA, etc.
- TUBITAK International Research Scholarship for Phd Students
International scholarships or funds received for academic works
- STSM (Short Term Scientific Mission) Grant –“Exploring Integrated Systems for Biorefinery Applications: A Study of Thermochemical Processes at KIT-EBI - (25 Aug-01 Sep 2023) Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Karlsruhe, GERMANY.
(2023-2024) COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) WIRE – CA20127
- STSM (Short Term Scientific Mission) Grant –“Defining a database design and data structure for aggregating information" - (11-21 Sep 2023) Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU), As, NORWAY.
(2022-2023) COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) FULLRECO4US – CA20133
- ERASMUS Student Exchange Programme for PhD Students
- FEMS Young Scientist Meeting Grant- Environmental Microbiology and Biotechnology in the Frame of the Knowledge-Based Bio Green Economy-EMB 2012, Bologna, Italy
(2011-2012) FEMS (Federation of European Microbiological Societies)
- ABIOSUS Travel Grant- 4th Workshop on Fats and Oils as Renewable Feedstock for the Chemical Industry, Karlsruhe, Germany
(2010-2011) Non-Profit Association for the Advancement of Research on Renewable Materials (abiosus e.V.)