Assoc. Tuğcan GÜLER,
• Dokuz Eylül University Fine Arts Faculty Graphic Design Departmen. Born in 1977 in Ankara.
• He graduated from Istanbul Kabataş Erkek Lisesi in 1994 and from Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Fine Arts, Department of Graphics in 1999.
• He worked in various advertising agencies in Izmir during his student years and in Istanbul after graduation.
• In 2002, he started to work as a Research Assistant in DEU FFA Graphic Department.
• He made researches on graphic design in the USA in 2000, 2003 and 2004. In 2005, he attended IIID Summer Academy program in Bolzano, Italy, and "Information Design" courses at Toronto York University, Canada. He completed the Proficiency in Art program in 2008.
• Between 2006-2009, he worked as a writer and editor at the Graphic Design magazine.
• Assoc. Tuğcan GÜLER continues her design studies and academic research in the fields of corporate identity design, exhibition design, signage and wayfinding design. He conducted many museum graphic design projects in addition to many communication and identity studies of the university and the Faculty.
• Member of International Information Design Institute (IIID) and Environmental Graphic Design (SEGD) associations.
• Tuğcan GÜLER, who was appointed to the position of Assistant Professor in 2009, worked as the Deputy Director of the Institute of Fine Arts between 2011-2014, Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Fine Arts between 2016-2017 and in 2016 he was awarded the title of Associate Professor.
• He still works as the Head of the Department of Graphic Design of the Faculty of Fine Arts.